Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Personality Quizzes.

I love taking personality quizzes. They're an entertaining waste of time. And they're quizzes you can't fail! So according to Facebook Quizzes, I have discovered:

  • My most compatible sign is Cancer (apparently I need someone motherly & suffocating)
  • If I was a 2008 song, I would be Brittany Spear's "Womanizer" (cuz I "always get what I want & love it.")
  • My lucky color is Red (cuz I'm "radiant", like parties, & fun, loud, crowded activities.)
  • If I were a planet, I would be Earth (boringggg. I'd rather be Saturn w/pretty rings or a glowing Jupiter)
  • If I were an alcoholic drink, I would be a daquiri (cuz this quiz thinks "Don't worry, be happy!" is my motto. Funny cuz "stressball" has been my nickame for quite a while now.)

On the topic of alcoholic drinks, Strawberry Daquiris are my favorite for sure! :)

No comments: