Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Google Gadgets.


So the other day I discovered Google Gadgets. Now I've filled up the whole left side of my blog with the ones I thought I'd want to see and would find useful on a daily basis. Seriously, I had a hard time narrowing it down because there were Gadgets with fun & games, stuff to go with your lifestyle, quotes, and a whole bunch of other good stuff.

I narrowed my Gadgets down to:
  • Happiness Tips --> because who doesn't want to be at their happiest?
  • Spanish Word & Phrase of the Day --> cuz I need to brush up on mine!
  • Spanish for Travellers --> in case if I go to Honduras or Spanish speaking places again
  • German Word & Phrase of the Day --> becauseeeeeeee... ;)
  • Indian Movie Trailers --> duh! I need my Bollywood flicks!
  • Top 5 Movies at the Box Office --> So I can stay updated with the American world & not be such a FOB)
  • World News --> So I never find myself asking, "Who's side is Iraq on?" or something similarly stupid ever again.
  • Socrates Quotes --> Cuz I want to know more about what him & his homies talked about
  • Things to Ponder --> Pondering & Daydreaming are my favorite pastimes.
  • Cheeky Quotes --> Sarcasm is always entertaining.
  • Hangman --> The BEST game ever, so simple compared to the crap out there these days.

1 comment:

_shambhavi_ said...

haha... thts nice.
i have sum of em too, n mind u, i cudnt find better reasons...
:D

nice blog waise, will visit again