Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok, so my "I will not procrastinate anymore" resolution went down the drain considering that I'm writing this blog 6 days late. hahaha.

This year I decided not to make any resolutions. But then that made me feel like I don't have any goals in life! To avoid feeling like a complete loser, I made one to take my vitamins everyday. So far so good. :)

NYE was possibly the most uneventful one I've had in years. This was the first year (since my kiddie years) that I slept in and didn't even get to see the clock strike 12am. I found sleeping to be a more satisfying way to kick off the year. True may be the saying that how you start the year is how you'll progress thru it... my year so far has been quite sluggish and sleepy. :P

On the topic of New Years, here's a quote I found that I really liked:

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." --Ellen Goodman

No comments: