Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Knocked Up.

(My convo with 'lil Preets on AIM today)
Me: Dude I had a nightmare again yday before my final!
Preets: oh no!
Me: I dreamt that I was knocked up and bout to try to explain it to my rents
Me: (thats what I get for studyin the reproductive system b4 going to sleep)
Preets: Should've used protection
Me: Anyway, I managed to explain it to them, dont rem what I said anymore thou
Me: But they were more horrified by that fact that my cuzin overheard everything
Me: Than the fact that I was knocked up!!

(IM at the same time)
Me: So the dream ended w/them plotting to kill my cuzin!
Preets: Did you guys end up killing ur cousin and burying him?

Me: Dang, you can predict my life, friendships, and now even my dreams? Creepy.
Preets: Thats how I roll
Preets: Psycho style ;)

No comments: